Are you in search of a brand new credit card? Applying for a Capital One credit card is a quick and easy process. Capital One provides a line of credit cards tailored to suit the needs of a wide range of people. Capital One credit cards are reliable and suitable for a wide range of uses. Here, you will be able to learn step by step process, on how to apply for your Capital One credit card to enjoy limitless financial benefits.
How to Apply For a Capital One Credit Card
Before applying for a Capital One credit card, you should have received a letter from Capital One. This letter contains instructions plus a bit of important information that should be read and understood by the applicant. Read through all these instructions and information as they will be important later. The letter also contains an access code and a reservation number. You will get these at the bottom of the page. They are crucial for the commencement of your application process.
1. Visit Getmyoffer.capitalone.com to start your application process.
2. As said earlier, the letter contains two 16-digit codes. One is the access code, and the other is the reservation code. Both of them will be required at this point.
3. Once you’ve correctly entered the codes, press the “Get Started” button to proceed to the next step.
4. You will be directed to an online registration form which you will be required to fill with information such as your full names, phone number, email address, zip code and the state where you live. Ensure that you don’t leave any fields blank. Once you’re done, the registration process will be completed.
Benefits Enjoyed By Capital One Credit Card Holders
With a Capital One credit card, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
· 360 Savings: this is a no-fee savings account with a very lucrative daily rate
· Venture Travel Rewards: on every purchase, you will earn unlimited 2x miles plus bonus of 40,000 miles
· Capital One Investing: get firsthand investment advice plus a funded online account with up to $600
· Refinancing options: you can refinance your mortgage and get better interest rates that could potentially lower your monthly payments
About Capital One
Capital One is a highly reputed financial institution that has diversified to become one of the highest ranked banks in America. As one of the top 10 banks in America, Capital One has established an extensive network of branches all over the country to better serve its ever-growing clientele. The bank caters to individuals, small businesses and commercial clients all over the country, and is one of the biggest banks in terms of the volume of deposits. It offers a wide variety of products and services that can be accessed online or by visiting its branches in New York, Texas, Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, and the District of Columbia.
If you’re living within the US, you can speak to a representative from Capital One by dialing 1-800-227-4825. If you’re outside the US, the number to call is 1-804-934-2001. For more information regarding the credit card application process, call 1-800-695-5500.