First Savings Bank provides First Savings Credit Card, a legitimate financial organization, and a state member bank that deals in commercial banking.
Recently, First Savings bank launched a new site that seeks to offer convenience whenever you use your master card to make daily purchases to shop online or to pay at restaurants.
If you are a First Savings Bank customer, you need to create and register for the www.firstsavingscc.com. On this site, you can access your master card information like your balance, review your statement search for your payment history and make payments.
How to Register on the Site
- Visit their website www.firstsavingscc.com.
- The website directs you to a login page. On the right corner, click on “Register New User.”
- Fill in your master card details starting with the account number, date of expiry, security code and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Click “Continue” to verify your information.
- Verify your email address and follow the instructions that follow to complete your registration with your details like your names, date of birth and the rest.
- Click on “Submit” to accept the offer.
Benefits of This Card
- The company provides fraud coverage for stolen or lost cards.
- It takes care of its customers’ complaints in a satisfactory manner.
- It has no APR penalties.
Through their website www.firstsavingscc.com, you can manage your account anytime by simply logging in to the site using your credentials. You then can:
- View the summary of your card.
- Sign up for text and email alerts.
- Change your credit card information.
- Schedule automatic payments.
If you have an account with the first savings bank, then you need to take advantage of the cool features that www.firstsavingscc.com provides. You get to enjoy all the benefits the website provides including your full control of the purchases you make, and fraud coverage for stolen or lost cards. What’s more, there are no hidden fees or penalty APR.