The Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) is the agency responsible for licensing and controlling professionals and businesses Florida. The agency governs over one million professionals such as veterinarians, cosmetologists, hotel and restaurant managers, architects, asbestos contractors, and real estate agents among others.
Their website MyFloridaLicense.com provides individuals with vital information about licensing and more. You can apply, verify, renew and maintain your license online. However, you need to have an account with them so that you can access and manage it privately. Below are the steps to follow for you to access Florida DBPR license services online.
Steps on How to Access DBPR Online License Services
- Visit their official website MyFloridaLicense.com.
- At the top right side of the page, you’ll see “My Account” button. Click the button to access your account.
- Enter your E-mail address or username and password then click “Log On”.
- In case you forgot your User ID or password, there’s a link at the bottom where you can get assistance on how to recover it.
- When logged in, you can manage your account depending on your needs.
How to Create An Account with DBPR
If you are a new user and want to create an account with DBPR, follow the steps below:
- Click the link “Create My Account” which is at the bottom-left of the page.
- Enter your details such as first, second and last name.
- Provide your email address then confirm your email.
- Choose a desired user ID or username. Alternatively, you can use your email address as your username.
- Select a predefined security question or provide your own then give the most appropriate answer you can remember.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- You’ll be given a temporary password for your account through your email. Use the provided password to log into your account to access your license.
If you are a professional or business that wants to gain the trust of your customers, DBPR license is essential. The application procedure is quite simple as provided above. If you are still unlicensed, then apply to get one now. In case of any comment or complaint, contact them through 850.487.1395.