Rescue by LogMeIn is a valuable remote support system, designed with an extensive set of features to facilitate the access IT solutions from trusted technicians. Basically, through the LogMeIn123 system, the technicians can easily access your device and remotely fix any technical issues, the first time with battle-tested speed.
Since the service makes full remote access possible, it can be used to support other functions including systems management and business collaboration. And most importantly, the LogMeIn rescue system is backed by the state-of-the-art Secure Socket Layer (SSL), providing topnotch security to the critical data keyed into the system over the internet.
Step by step on how to get remote support from LogMeIn123
The procedure is simple and straightforward. Well, here is how to go about it:
- Visit www.logmein123.com.
- Click on the logo located at the left top corner to get access to the LogMeInRescue main page.
- Choose to sign up for a free trial or buy a monthly package.
- When you choose the free trial version, you’ll be basically creating an account. You’ll be required to provide your personal details (email, name, phone number, and country).
- You’ll receive a 6-digit code to allow you to download the small LogMein123 application.
- Go to the Support Connection page. Just simply use this address www.logmein123.com.
- To activate the download option, enter the 6-digit code you received.
- Once the download is complete, install the application onto your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to start a remote support session.
It is important to note that, the technician could be able to fully control your computer during the session. Therefore, you are always advised to accept remote support from individuals and organizations you trust. Also, the service is not only available on computers, but on all devices including Mac, Android, and iOS