Being healthy makes one enjoy a happy life. That is what Caremark strives to help you achieve. They have put resources to help you manage your health easily through their portal CVS Caremark account.
With this portal, you can easily manage your prescription benefits while on the move. All you need is a device with internet connectivity. You can save time and money since you have complete access to your prescription benefits from wherever you are.
However, to enjoy their services, you need to create an account. Below is the procedure you need to follow to set up your CVS Caremark Account and get the prescriptions you need anytime you need them.
How to Set Up Your CVS Caremark Account
Setting up your CVS Caremark Account is easy. Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit their website www.Caremark.com/startnow.
- You will have the option of either registering using your member ID or Prescription number.
- If you don’t have any of the two, click the Proceed to enter all your info link located below them.
- A registration form will appear prompting you to fill in your personal details such as first & last names, date of birth, gender, street address among others. Fill the details in the text fields and click the continue button.
- Give your info details as they appear in your legal documents.
- Accept terms and conditions to complete the procedure.
With this simple procedure, you will be ready to get prescriptions benefits from any place at any time of the day.
Other Necessary Information
During registration, provide your Caremark Mail order prescription number or Member ID. This will help you avoid going through an additional verification step. Your registration will be fast. You should not shy off from giving your personal data because of privacy reasons. Your health info will be held in a confidential and private way.