IdentoGO is an American company that offers a wide range of identity-related services including digital fingerprinting for certification, employment, licensing and other verification purposes. For years, IdentoGO has been providing fast, accurate and convenient live scan fingerprinting services for many states agencies and industries including Banking, Construction Industry Licensing, Health Care and Education.
How to Access IdentoGO New Jersey Registration Form
Before starting this process, you need to acquire the Universal Fingerprint Form from the employer/agency/organization that needs to you to be fingerprinted. It will not be possible to schedule your appointment without it. You also need to have your Mastercard, Visa Discover, American Express or e-check with you for making the payments. After having these two items, you are now ready to begin the process of scheduling a new appointment. Use the following guide.
1. Connect your laptop or desktop to a secure and fast internet connection.
2. On your web browser, go to www.bioapplicant.com/nj. This link will take you directly to the fingerprinting page on the official website.
3. Wait for the page to load and open fully and then scroll down the end of the webpage and click on” Start Here” button. You’ll be taken to a new page where you need to fill in some details.
4. In the first field on the page, select the Originating Agency number.
5. In the next field just below it, sect a category (LOX, FOX, etc.)
6. Select the Statute/ Reason for Printing in the third field.
7. In the next fourth field (Form Box 5), select a document type.
8. In the next field, you’ll need to type in the Contributor’s Case number.
9. In the last field, type in the miscellaneous and confirm your details.
10. Click on “Continue” button just below the last field and go to the next page where you are required to fill in the essential information about the appointment. On the next page, provide your biographic information and on the last page, verify all the information and submit it to the company.
How to Review, Reschedule and Cancel Your Existing Appointment
1. Besides scheduling a new appointment, it’s also possible to review and reschedule an existing appointment before the deadline.
2. To do this, enter your Applicant ID, your Last Name and Date of Birth then click “Continue”.
3. To cancel your appointment, you’re supposed to call the Call Center 1-877-503-5981 before the deadline otherwise you’ll be charged a $10 processing fee.
You can access this service 24/7. Visit www.bioapplicant.com/nj and start scheduling your new appointment.