Capital One is a bank firm specializing in saving accounts, banking, auto loans, and credit cards. Based in Virginia, it is ranked tenth on the list of the largest banking companies in the US by assets.
There are many card options for Capital One customers to choose from. But after registering, you have to activate for normal use.
Keep reading this guide for an activation guide to Capital One card.
How to activate the Capital One card
Step 1: Visit the official site of Capital One card activation at www.Capitalone.com/activate.
Step 2: If you do not have a Capital One account, then choose “Enroll Here” to create one.
Step 3: Follow the instructions on the screen to create your username and password.
Step 4: Back to the activation page and use the registered username and password to sign in.
Step 5: Choose “Activate new credit card”.
Step 6: Enter the number of your card and its CVV.
Step 7: Enter your personal info, including full name, birthday, email address, telephone number, then select “Activate”.
Step 6: Wait for a few seconds before the screen gives you a confirmation of finished activation.
Featured Capital One cards
There are many card options provided by Capital One to meet different people. These include the Quicksilver Rewards card, the QuicksilverOne Rewards card, the Platinum card, the Venture One card, the Savor One card, the Journey Student Rewards, and more. You can receive your necessary credit from these cards without an annual fee and earn unlimited cash back of each purchase.
Benefits of Capital One cards
By registering and activating the Capital One cards, you can enjoy the following benefits:
– Enjoy purchasing outside of the US without transaction fees
– Receive automatic insurance for covered losses at no extra charge
– A cash advance and an emergency replacement when your credit card is stolen or lost
– Set up customized text reminders or email to help you stay alert
– Set up automatic payments and account each month
– Add authorized users to your account and track their spending
– Reach customer service representatives 24/7
– You won’t be responsible for unauthorized charges when your card is stolen or lost
– Virtual numbers to pay for all online purchases and protect the actual number of your card
– Free mobile app for ease of use and enhanced convenience