Disney Now is a platform that brings the popular and exciting Disney Chanel, Disney XD, Disney Junior, Disney Channel Original Movies (DCOMs), live TV shows, and games in one place.
The TV Everywhere app incorporates a number of great features, which allow you and your kids to enjoy a fully customized experience. It enables you to watch your favorite shows even when you are away from your TV. And if you, unfortunately, miss an episode, you can still watch it later on.
Steps on how to activate Disney Now
- You’ll need to choose your participating TV provider to receive a unique activation code you’ll verify with Disney Now.
- Once you have the codes, go to disneynow.go.com/activate to activate your device.
- Enter the activation code (7 digits) and click “Continue”.
- You’ll be redirected to your TV provider sign-in page.
- Log in with your TV provider.
- You’ll see “Congratulations” on your screen, meaning your device is fully activated.
If you enter the activation code and it doesn’t work, then it has probably expired. When that happens, just click the menu button of the app to exit. Well, another activation code will be generated automatically once you enter the app again.
In order to use DisneyNow, you’ll need a broadband internet connection, as well as a supported device within the US and its territories, including Puerto Rico, Saipan, Bermuda, Guam, and U.S Virgin Islands.
All the Disney Now features are activated if your package from a participating TV provider covers for the Disney Chanel, Disney Junior, and Disney XD. The game offerings, however, may vary depending on the platform.
Disney Now is also compatible with multiple devices such as Android, iOS, Kindle, Roku, and Apple TV. And even if your device isn’t compatible with DisneyNow, you can still watch online.