iHeart RADIO is an online digital radio service that is free of charge. When you activate it, you will be able to listen to your favorites radio stations live or create yourself custom stations depending on your favorite artists and songs.
The stations are played commercial free, thus enjoying your favorite music without being interrupted. iHeart will offer you a chance to listen to any type of music you like from across the globe at the comfort of your home, workplace or any other area where there is the availability of internet connection.
What They Can Do
iHeart has functionalities offering users an opportunity to:
- Listen to a digital radio freely
- Live stream radio services anytime, anywhere
- Listen to only your favorite songs
- Allowing replaying music
- Create your custom radio station with your only favorite songs
- Access your account anytime from any place around the world
How to Activate iHeart on Your Device
Activating the iHeart on your device is quite simple and you can do it anytime . in fact, it’s a process taking you less than ten minutes to complete and you will start enjoying your favorite music from around the world.
In order to activate iHeart on your device, you will need an internet connection and a device which is supporting playing music.
- Using your laptop, desktop or mobile device, go to www.iheart.com/activate on a standard browser.
- Enter the Username and password to log in and continue and if you don’t have the account, click on the sign-up link.
- On the sign-up page you are redirected, fill out all the information requested in the form and click on the Sign up button.
- Go to your email address and get the activation code.
- Input the code and click on the Activate Button.
- Begin listening and enjoying to all your favorite songs as well as programs.
Benefits for Users
Users of iHeart RADIO enjoy massive and endless benefits from the services offered by the radio app. Among the benefits they fully enjoy include:
- Anytime and anywhere listening to their favorite radio station.
- Creating their own custom radio stations using their favorite songs.
- Replaying the music they love most.
- Listening to millions of radio stations across the world.
- Listening to their favorite songs and programs free of charge.
iHeartRadio is free to broadcast internet radio platform under the ownership of iHeartMedia, Inc. it was founded back in 2008 April.