Weight Watchers is an American based Wellness Company that inspires millions of people around the world through engaging digital experiences to adopt healthy habits and lifestyle choices. Members are able to access support materials, attend special webinars and even interact with fellow Weight Watchers courtesy of the Weight Watchers eTools. This is an online service that is accessible anywhere, anytime.
If you have just registered and purchased your Weight Watchers Monthly Pass card you must activate the card before you can gain access to the available programs.
How to Activate Your Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Card:
- Open your browser and go to www.Weightwatchers.com/Startmonthlypass .
- In the blank fields, fill in the access code on the voucher you received when you made your purchase in the meeting room and click “Continue to Sign Up”.
- Next, you will be required to link either a valid PayPal or a Credit card.
- Finally, accept the terms and conditions.
You can now print your temporary monthly pass card which you can use until you receive your official Pass card via mail.
- Make sure you activate your card within 7 days after signing up to prevent your account from being deactivated.
- Once activated, you’ll enjoy the first 7 days free of charge. This is a trial period. After the trial period, you will be subscribed automatically to the service and after your first month, standard monthly rates will apply.
- Once your Credit card/ PayPal account is linked your monthly payments will be automatically deducted unless you choose to cancel your subscription.
- You can choose to cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.weightwatchers.com/Monthlypasscancellation, you can also cancel your subscription by contacting the Weight Watchers support team or by sending a cancellation request via mail.
- If you cancel your subscription during a month there are no special refunds for the number of days left on your subscription.
- There are no penalties for sudden cancellations.