Once you receive your Sears Card, you need to activate it to enjoy benefits such as making secure payments, cash-backs, easy shopping, credit points as well as shopping prizes among the rest.
This article will help you to conveniently activate your card within couples of minutes. The card will offer you unlimited benefits which you can’t get from any of the competitors.
Thus, continue reading to learn the easy way of activating the Sears card from the comfort of your home or anywhere else where there is good working internet.
How to Activate
Activating this card is very simple and easy. By sparing your only a few minutes, you will be through with the activation process and get ready to use.
Thus, here are the steps to follow to activate your card:
- On your desktop, laptop or mobile device that supports internet connectivity, go to www.activate.searscard.com on a standard web browser.
- Verify your card information in order to enjoy the benefits associated with the online account.
- This information includes the card number, the name exactly as it’s on the card and four last digits of the cardholders’ SSN. It now may also require security code which appears on the back of the card.
- Ensure you have carefully provided legal details and recheck to confirm the details you have provided are correct.
- Then further, offer your personal details like D.O.B, email address, phone number, and any other data that is necessary. To maintain top security, ensure the information provided are genuine else resetting the password in case it lost won’t be an easy task.
It’s worth to note that, your card details should never be shared via SMS, call, email or other means.
If you encounter troubles activating this card, don’t hesitate to get in touch with their customer care attendant through their mobile phone number and you will get quality services.