Have you just received or purchased Walmart Money Card as a gift? This card is a debit card which has no different from the credit card when making payments.
One and only existing different is the spending limit which consists of prepaid amount only. Other than shopping, this card can be used to travel. Loading this card is easy and simple once the balance is low.
It’s also possible to give this card to your children aged 16 or 17 years. In case the card is lost, report to Walmart and you will immediately be given a replacement and activate it.
How to Activate
The activation process is relatively easy and friendly. In fact, within mere minutes, your card will be active and ready for use.
This post has simplified steps to guide to activate the card. Continue reading to get tips and steps to help you activate your card.
- Go to the following link www.walmartmoneycard.com/activation using your desktop, laptop or mobile device with internet connections capability on a web browser.
- Enter the 16 – digit card number on the space provided.
- Enter the month and year of your card’s expiry date on the offered space.
- Then, enter the three digits security code for security purposes.
- Follow the online instructions to complete the activation process while providing genuine and confirmed details to avoid causing inconveniences.
- Recheck to ensure all the details you have provided are the exact details which are needed.
- Once you have completed activating, you can start exploiting your card fullest.
Walmart is an American based multinational retailing corporation which has a countless chain of grocery stores, hypermarkets, discount department stores and the rest. The company has its headquarters in Bentonvile, Arkansas. It has been in the market for years offering quality products and services to their clients.