Established in 1962 by Sam Walton, Walmart is a multinational retail corporation which operates an extensive chain of grocery stores, discount department stores, and hypermarkets. In 2018, they have approximately 11700 clubs and stores in 28 countries. According to Fortune magazine, Walmart is the largest company by revenue all over the world with more than $500 billion.
Currently, Walmart is running a program named Family Mobile to provide their customers with cheap wireless plans without any contracts. In fact, it is powered by T-Mobile – one of the largest wireless carriers in the world. Below are several simple steps to activate your Family Mobile phone online.
How to activate your Family Mobile phone online
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Walmart Family Mobile program at myfamilymobile.com.
Step 2: Select “Activate” in the top left corner, and then you will see two options to activate. Choose the “A FAMILY MOBILE PHONE” option.
Step 3: Enter you ICCID or SIM card number, which begins with “890” and could be found on the activation card provided with your phone. Accept the Terms and Conditions, then select “Continue”.
Step 4: Select your monthly service plan and select “Continue.”
Step 5: Follow the instructions to set up your phone.
Now you have activated your Family Mobile phone services.
Before activating your Family Mobile phone, make sure to meet all of the following requirements:
– Check the Family Mobile coverage.
– Prepare a compatible unlocked GSM or T-Mobile phone.
– Prepare a Service Plan Card for each phone you need to activate.
– If you use a non-Family mobile device, it is necessary to update your phone settings to be compatible with the network.
– When you get an “unlock required” requirement, you should have your device unlocked by the original carrier.
– There are three devices that either have a limited functionality or won’t work on the network of Family Mobile, including Sidekick, Nokia Lumia, and BlackBerry.