PBS Kids is an online TV network and digital broadcast operated by the PBS. It features a variety of animated and live action programs for kids created by other member stations and independent producers. They are specially designed for enhancing the early social-emotional, math, and literacy skills.
Before streaming, you need to activate your device with the provided code.
Keep reading our guide to learn how to activate and use your PBS Kids device.
How to activate your new PBS Kids device
To activate a PBS Kids device, you just need to follow these 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the official site for PBS device activation at kids.pbs.org/activate.
Step 2: Enter the activation code which you receive with your new device.
Step 3: Select “Continue”.
Step 4: Wait a few minutes until the screen announces that you have successfully activated your device.
Featured programs on the PBS Kids
Currently, PBS Kids provide a variety of programs for kids of all ages. These include:
– The Game: an afternoon program for kids from 6 to 8 years old
– The Bookworm Bunch: a Saturday morning program with animated series
– The Go!: an afternoon program for kids from 6 to 8 years old
– The Preschool Block: a program for preschoolers
Also, there are many other programs that you can check out on the app. All of these programs are provided on a regular basis with high-quality content and educational knowledge.
Main features of the PBS Kids
With a device from the PBS Kids, your children can enjoy many great features and programs. These include:
– Apps: the free PBS Kids app integrates many features to help your children play games, watch videos, and read books with a digital device. It is available in many platforms, including App Store, Google Play, Amazon Apps, Nook App, and Windows Phone.
– Games: There is a variety of game titles available on the PBS Kids library in different categories and styles. Your kids can easily browse and choose any game that they want to play with a few clicks. Also, these games are organized for easy searching.
– Videos: children can stream and watch thousands of programs and videos on many topics such as cartoons, educational shows, movies, and more. They are specially made for different ages to help your kids develop important skills in life such as problem-solving, math, as well as numeracy.