Whether you are looking for improved gameplay or just seeking some entertainment, Twitch is the perfect arena where you get to watch the best streams of exciting video games. Twitch allows you to view the live action of the best players around the globe. However, you may find yourself in a situation where you can’t access Twitch services. Here are some instructions on how to activate your Twitch account
How to activate your Twitch
1. Navigate the Twitch website
2. If you already have a Twitch account, click the log in button on the home page placed in the top right corner of the window.
3. If you don’t have an account, click the sign up on next to the Log in button.
4. A window will, later on, appear providing you with a form. Fill up the form and click the I am not a robot button. Finally, click the Sign up button at the bottom.
5. After you log in, you will receive a code on your computer or mobile device.
6. Head on to the twitch.tv/activate site.
7. On the site, enter the 6 digit code you initially received to activate your account.
8. The screen will move to the broadcasting menu. Enjoy your streaming!
If you want to receive premium services from twitch, you can easily purchase the twitch prime from twich.amazon.com/prime. Users that utilize Twitch Prime receive more bonuses than the standard version. Such include
Chat Color- The prime users can customize their twitch chat platform by their preferences. By using the color sliders, they can choose any theme they like.
Emoticons- Twitch Prime comes with an additional set of emoticons. The user can select any one of them to communicate on the chat platform.
Post Subscription- Prime Users have the opportunity to toggle their subscription announcements in their chats.
Prime users also get the opportunity to change the common settings of the design, video, teams and chats for the channel.