Target is one of the largest department store retailer in the US, behind Walmart. The company was founded in 1902 by George Dayton in Minnesota. In February 2018, Target has approximately 1820 stores across the country. Their retail formats include the hypermarket, discount store, and flexible format. The primary customers of Target are young and image-conscious shoppers.
The Target REDcard is a debit card set up by Target and drawn funds from your checking account. It provides the same convenience as other debit cards while giving your additional benefits, including 5 percent discounts on most purchases at Target stores.
How to Apply & Log in Your Target REDcard Credit Card
Step 1: Gather your personal details such as social security number, state ID, driver’s license, or and total annual income.
Step 2: Visit the official site of the program at rcam.target.com.
Step 3: Choose “First Time Here? Enroll.”
Step 4: Enter the required details and choose “Continue”.
Step 5: Review all of your information and choose “Submit”.
Step 6: Turn back to the main page and activate your card.
Step 7: Use the User ID and password to log in.
Benefits of Using a Target REDcard Credit Card
– Cardholders are eligible for free shipping delivery for their online orders without minimum purchase requirements.
– Target donates 1 percent of your purchases on REDcard credit cards to the K-12 school programs.
– Get 5 percent discount for shopping at Target stores on qualifying purchases, including most items, except for medical services, prescription drugs, and gift cards.
– No worry about potential debts as you only spend what you have in the accounts.
– You can be approved without a credit history check.
– There is no monthly or annual fees or charges for maintaining a minimum balance.
– You should be 16 years old or more and have an address in the US to apply for the Target REDcard program. Also, it requires a US-based checking account.
– The Target REDcard can be used only at US Target stores and on Target.com.
– To register for an online account, you need to have your valid driver’s license, social security number, military or state ID, personal checking account, and other personal details.
– The application often time out after 20 minutes.