Who Are Applicable to Have An Old Navy Card?
An owner of an Old Navy Card must be 18 or older in age, must be a citizen of the United States and has U.S. Address, must have a taxpayer identification number and should meet financial income and credit history requirements.
There Are Different Ways to Apply for A Credit Card at Old Navy:
- Apply Online
You can apply for an Old Navy Card online in few minutes just follow four steps, as follows:
- Visiting the website www.oldnavy.com, then click the “Credit Card” button on the right top.
- Fill out the retail credit card application with basic personal information including Social Security Number and Annual Net Income.
- Confirm whether you want to receive electronic or paper statements.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Click the “Secure Submit” button to process your application.
- Apply in Person
Apply for an Old Navy Card in person directly with the cashier in your local Old Navy store, following the steps below:
- Tell the cashier you want to apply for an Old Navy Credit Card.
- Give your Driver’s license, and or other identifying information to submit your credit card application.
- Applicants who do not get approval easily will have to make an explanation letter in the mail within 7-10 days.
Benefits for Users
The Old Navy Card is worth signing up, it has different benefits and high surprisingly rewards, financially. You can have gift certificates in order to find value in the card. It can also be used outside of Gap In. Stores. If you purchase using this card you will earn 1 point per $1.
People Must Know
You can get a 15% discount on your first purchase. In the tradition of many credit cards welcome bonus. They give a 15% discount when you first used this card. But it needs 90 days upon credit card opening to earned discounts.
This promo can only be used once, they suggested signing up first before making a big purchase. They recommended the consumer to use this card when peak seasons like Christmas or back to school. They are great because the bigger your bill is, the more discounts you will get.
Good News for Big Spenders
- A 20% reward point is a big earned. Yearly they will give you 5,000 points. They are also offering free shipping on online orders.
The Program of Card Debt Cancellation
They will automatically give you an option to enroll their security program. This is a great deal because the insurance will cover your account balance up to $10,000. Security program includes:
Hospitalization, Disability, Leave of Absence, Loss of Life, Unemployment.