Kroger Company is a prominent American retailing company that was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883. It is one of the largest supermarket stores in the United States. The store is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the third-largest retail store in the world and operates both directly and indirectly through subsidiaries. It has markets in 34 different states, 2778 supermarkets, and departmental stores, 326 jewelry stores, and 786 conveniently situated stores.
The company provides gift cards that represent prepayment of fuel and goods from their stores such as Baker’s, QFC, Fred Meyer, City Market, Food 4 Less, Barclay Jewelers, Littman Jewelers, Pick n’ Save, Foods Co, and Fresh Less Supermarket and many more. They also allow you to check your balance online. Here’s how to do so.
Steps on How to Check Your Kroger Gift Card Balance Online
- Visit the website www.Gcbalance.com from your browser.
- You’ll be directed to a page where you’ll enter your individual card number and PIN.
- Click on the “Check Balance Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- You can find your PIN number at the back of your card. Just look at the right corner then scratch off the silver coating.
- In case you can’t find your PIN, you can call the number 1-866-822-6252 for assistance.
Other Important Information
Other retailers do allow you to check your balance by calling the customer support number above. However, others may want you to visit their stores in person so they can verify and check the balance of your gift card. In case you lose your gift card, or it gets stolen, destroyed or damaged, it cannot be replaced. It means the value in it gets lost. However, there are no fees charged, and the funds don’t expire. Therefore, you should treat it like cash. You will be required to present the card to the cashier whenever you want to make a purchase.