Everyone deserves good health. This is because we’re currently surrounded by different kinds of illnesses and diseases. Due to this, ExamOne has come up to work with various insurance companies and other health enthusiasts to deliver timely and accurate data regarding people’s health. They provide services such as lab testing, risk assessment, and paramedical examination. Currently, they have over 1500 exam centers in the United States.
How to get your ExamOne results online
Lab testing is essential and is part of your insurance examination. ExamOne conducts the lab testing and provides you with the results within 1-2 weeks. The time the results will be out can vary depending on the type of insurance company you work with and whether it participates in the program. The program is available for anyone who wants to understand and learn more about their health status. You can access your results online by following the steps below.
- Visit ExamOne results page or simply click their official page www.myexamone.com/access-my-results.
- On the page, click the REGISTER option then enter your ticket number. You can find your ticket number on the sticker attached to your booklet.
- Depending on the availability of your results, you will be given an email containing a link.
- Click on the link provided in your email and then log in to access your results. You’ll have to enter your correct username and password. In case you’ve forgotten your username or password, you can request a new one by clicking FORGOT PASSWORD. Enter your email and wait for instructions to be sent. Follow the instructions in your email to reset your password.
- After signing in, you will be prompted to access the Terms and Conditions. Tick the box then proceed to view your results.
- There is a short survey you will be required to participate in after viewing your ExamOne online results. The survey link is www.examone.com/applicantsurvey.
Other important information
There are multiple options on how you can view your results. Based on your preference, you can choose to view your results graphically or in simple list format. Additionally, you can customize your personal details, print the results page, save or even share with your doctor. Your ExamOne results are available for viewing for up to one year. This means you can download and save them anytime you want before the one year expires. In case of any issue regarding your ExamOne online results, you can contact your insurance agent for assistance.