Nextdoor is a private-network which offers a platform to neighbors of the same neighborhood work together and build a happier, stronger and safer community around the universe.
It has a user-friendly interface making it easy for users to navigate easily.
Joining it is quite simple and easy. Within a couple of minutes, you are done and ready to utilize its edge-cutting features.
How to Join Nextdoor
The process to join Nextdoor is simple and short. To ease your task, we have shared steps and instructions to guide you through the whole process. You can create your account on the web, iPhone, as well as Android.
How to Create Your Account On a Web Browser
- On your internet-enabled computer, laptop or mobile device, go to nextdoor.com, input your valid email address and the address of your residential street. Then hit on “find Your Neighborhood”.
- If your neighborhood already has a Nextdoor website, you’ll be directed there automatically.
- If your neighborhood doesn’t have next door website, you will have an option of creating one.
- Fill out all the necessary fields with appropriate information as required.
- If you get an invitation of joining Nextdoor, click on the link and follow the ultimate procedure to create your Nextdoor account.
- Click on Sign Up after providing all required details.
- In the end, verify the address.
Creating Nextdoor Personal Account On Your iPhone
- Download the Nextdoor App for iPhone on your device.
- If you’ve got an invitation code, tap on “Use Invite Code” found on right corner bottom side.
- If you have not been invited, tap on “Create an Account”.
- Complete the fields provided with appropriate information. Upon completing, Tap on Next.
- A map will appear indicating your neighborhood address and boundary. Tap on Next.
- Then Tap on Next to be redirected to the address verification screen.
Creating Nextdoor Personal Account on Your Android
- Download the Nextdoor App for Android on your device.
- If you have been already invited to join Nextdoor, tap on “Use Invite Code” located on the bottom right corner of your device.
- If you have not been invited to join Nextdoor, tap on “Create an Account” and follow all prompts.
- Provide all necessary information required to complete the account creation process.
- Once you are through feeding in the details, tap on Next.
- Then, verify the address.
Other Useful Information
You should note that Never does Nextdoor support usage of P.O Boxes. Members joining Nextdoor must use their physical address.