If you have been issued with a new MasterCard Gift or a Prepaid Visa by the U.S. Bank, then you can learn on ways to manage your card effortlessly within a short span. You can check your cards statements and view your balances by visiting on the official website www.MyGiftCardSite.com. It gives the best choices when it comes to offering the best gifts to your family and friends.
The site also offers a wide range of options to make choices from when one wants to use such credits to make any purchases. The major features with this card are that they have an extended validity to allow one to buy anything at any time.
Manage your gift card option
This forms the main process when using this card. You have to click on the official website mygiftcardsite.com. Once you open the site, you will see a tab manage your gift card option.” Click and the tab and it will direct you into logging to your own account.
There are two options to use when logging in.
-First, you can log using your card security code or alternatively use the card number. Enter the code and log in into your account. Ensure you have removed the pop-up blockers which interfere with the normal functioning of the browser.
-To access the login page, ensure you give valid information. Here, you will access your card detailed information.
There are certain steps to be followed when checking an online mygiftcardsite balance. Let’s have a look at the necessary steps to follow;
1. The first step entails opening the official website
2. You will get an option to submit all information related to your card in order to process the balance request
3. To avoid inconvenience, ensure your card is valid. Enter correctly your card number on the provided tab.
4. The next option to select entails your gift card security code. Look at the three-digit numbers at the back of your gift card and enter them on the specified box. In some special cases, the number may be indicated as CVV.
5. You will be required to enter the security character to confirm you are not a robot but a human being. 6. To validate your details, click login. You will be directed automatically to check your balance.
If you need any form of assistance about your card, feel free to contact: 1-866-952-5653 at no charge!
Extra information on U.S. Bank Prepaid Gift Card
It enables one to make a purchase of their choice from the convenience places. The MasterCard or Visa functions within the limits of U.S.A. only. The Gift Card offers a wide range of purchase options from millions of places within the U.S. Alternatively; you can make online purchases through popular shopping sites such as Walmart.com, The Amazon.com among many others.
How to use the Prepaid Gift Card?
Give the Prepaid Gift Card to the cashier when making purchases. Press on the ‘credit’ button to sign in the receipt. Alternatively, you can press on the ‘debit’ keypad and sign in with your PIN details. When you use your card to make purchases, acquisitions amounts are deducted automatically.
If it happens that your Card has a less value to cover all purchases, lets the cashier divide the transaction costs using another form of payment with the remaining balance in your Gift Card. Let the cashier know your Gift Card balance.