Ocwen Mortgage formerly known as GMAC Mortgage is one of the largest financial service providers in the world offering customized sub-servicing programs such as first mortgages, unsecured customer credit as well as home equity loans and lines. Ocwen Mortgage basically offers three types of mortgages namely: Fixed-rate mortgage, Adjustable-rate mortgage, Ocwen balloon mortgage.
The fixed-rate mortgage is meant for borrowers looking for a stable and predictable monthly mortgage payment while the adjustable rate mortgage has fixed interest rates for an initial period of 3 months to 10 years after which the interest rates adjust depending on market indicators.
The Ocwen balloon mortgage allows borrowers to get a lower rate as well as a lower monthly payment for a specified period of time which in most cases is 5 to 7 years. The rest of the home’s mortgage loan is made in one lump also referred to as a balloon payment.
Step by Step to Manage Your Ocwen Mortgage Account Online
- Visit the Ocwen Mortgage Customer website www.Ocwencustomers.com and register first before proceeding.
- Click on the “Enroll/Sign up” tab to begin the registration process. You will be required to provide some information to successfully complete the online registration process.
- You will then receive a confirmation email with your user ID and password information.
- If you have already registered with www.Ocwencustomers.com, simply login into your account and enter your username and password and click on the “ Make A Mortgage Payment” link to choose your payment plan and then enter the necessary information for your bill pay.
- Users can also set up recurring payments that they may be interested in and can choose the date to have their mortgage payments withdrawn.
It is important to ensure that the data you enter is accurate before making your payment. Customers of former GMAC Mortgage are required to register afresh on www.Ocwencustomers.com to be able to manage their Ocwen mortgage account online.