If you are a Phillips 66 credit card holder, then Drive Savvy has several fantastic rewards for you. The reward program applies to all drivers regardless of the number of vehicles they want to fill up. As a holder, you enjoy easy online account management and up to 30 cents per gallon in rewards. They also offer you other additional road-ready benefits such as convenient purchases and not just gas, no fraud guarantee, no annual card charges and cash prices at all participating locations.
Requirements and Steps on How to Apply
For you to own an account, you must be 18 years and above of age. Additionally, when applying you must wait for Synchrony Bank to approve and give you a Drive Savvy Rewards Card. Synchrony Bank is responsible for governing the use of Phillips 66 Drive Savvy Credit Card. To apply, you can follow the following steps:
1. Visit their website (www.drivesavvy.com),
2. From the list of accepted cards, choose Phillips 66 and click ‘ApplyNow’,
3. Complete the form with your personal details. This includes your first, middle and last name, address, city, phone number and email address,
4. If you need an additional card for your spouse or any other, they can provide you another card but you’ll be required to apply for it. You will also be liable for all the purchases done as the primary card-holder,
5. Read through the card security debt cancellation agreement,
6. Check the agreement box and proceed to submit your application,
7. You will get the results sent to your email upon confirmation and approval by Synchrony Bank.
benefits include account alerts, paperless statements, hassle-free account access anywhere, safe and secure payments and easy address updates. The savings you earn is accumulated and credited to your account. However, you must purchase 45 gallons or more for you to start enjoying the savings. Savings stop upon reaching the 110-gallon limit. You can read through their Reward Program
Terms for more.