The MDX Miami-Dade Expressway Authority happens to be an American site which functions in Florida, USA. The site was launched by the State Government in 1994. 5 major expressways were operated by the authorities which were initially kept by FDOT (Florida Department of Transportation). These likewise consist of expressways. The site enables a client to pay toll associated with the MDX (Miami-Ded Expressway Authority). This will be done as a service to the state and expansion as well as maintenance of the expressways will result in huge profits in the long run.
It will be feasible to repair the subsequent types of roadways in the South Miami region with the help of MDX Toll. These roads happen to be State Road 112 or Airport Expressway, State Road 924 or Grize Parkway, State Road 874 or Don Shula Expressway, State Road 836 or Dolphin Expressway, as well as State Road 878 or Snapper Creek Expressway. Open new lanes will also be provided so as to minimize toll traffic, holes, repair, not to mention road maintenance as well. In some cases, even flowers are going to be provided on the roadsides.
As a registered client, it is imperative to register along with a legitimate email address, and his payment information must be saved so as to facilitate quick payment. The client will be able to create his personal credit cards and he can also verify his payments while monitoring any appeal or dispute as well.
As a guest, it is no need to go for any sort of registration, and he has to provide his payment information to the clients every time he logs in.
How to pay your MDX Tolls online
- First, you need to go to www.paymdxtolls.com.
- Next, the “Login” link has to be clicked on the homepage.
- Here, you’ll be able to select your state and also you need to provide your account license plate.
- Following this, you need to enter your account number or you can also proceed with the license number of the driver or even the notice number.
- Click the “Sign In” button at the bottom of the page which will take you to a fresh page.
- Here, you’ll be able to see the available online services.
Things to Note
- Open from Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- The toll-free service center number happens to be 855-277-0848.
- Closed on the major holidays, including Christmas Day and Independence Day.
- Any client with a lock box who is trying to send a remit check payment must get it mailed to Miami-Dade.