Roblox is a premier user-generated online gaming network that allows players to create their own virtual 3D worlds. It’s popular among teens and kids who often use it to create adventures, role play, play games and even interact with friends/family in an immersive 3D setting. Statistics show that the platform receives nearly 21 million play hours every month, coming from over 15 million games developed by its users.
The Roblox website can be accessed from multiple devices including Mac, Android, iOS, Xbox One, PC and Amazon Devices. Additionally, you can get the most out of this game by redeeming and using your Roblox Game Card while making a purchase.
How to Redeem & Use Roblox Game Card
- Log in to your online account at www.roblox.com/gamecard.
- Visit the Robux Purchase Page and choose the item you want to buy by selecting the green button available.
- Pick ‘Redeem Roblox Card’ as your preferred payment option then click “Continue”.
- Enter your PIN details then choose Redeem.
- After your Roblox Credit balance has been updated, continue by clicking on Submit Order.
- If your card had sufficient credit to meet the purchase price, the page would automatically be updated to confirm your purchase.
Other Useful Information
Apart from redeeming the Roblox Game Card to make a purchase, you can also use it to upload credit onto your account. Simply visit the Game Card Redemption Page on your account, enter your PIN details and click “Redeem” to upload credit instantly. Your new balance shall appear in green next to the icon written “Your Balance”.
Also note that sometimes your account’s game-card credit balance may not appear on all pages, but you can still get the necessary details by visiting the purchase pages directly which include the Robux or Game Card Redemption portal. This information should ideally show on the right side of the buying page in green numerals.