Dining Dough happens to be an online gift certificate program which is managed by restaurant.com that deals with thousands of eateries throughout the US.
In case you’d like to use the lucrative redeem certificate service of Dining Dough to your advantage, you need to stick to several basic steps so as to enjoy your discount within a short span of time. In the following paragraphs, there is the step-by-step guide of redeeming your Dining Dough Dinner Card.
Redeeming Your Dining Dough Card
- At first, go to www.diningdough.com and provide the code number mentioned on your personal Dining Dough card.
- After entering the validation code, click the button labeled “Redeem Certificate”.
- Provide your ZIP Code on the subsequent page so as to find out any participating restaurant close to you, or simply select one from the wide array of sophisticated eateries in their collection.
- After picking any particularly eatery for which you’d like to have a certificate, abide by the instructions so as to complete your order.
- Next, you will receive a link to the gift card’s printable page which you need to print and bring along with you to the restaurant which you have selected.
Things to Note
It is not feasible to combine more than one Dining Dough Code which can be redeemed at different times according to your own preferences. In case you’d like to have more information please feel free to visit www.diningdough.com. For more assistance, take the help of their customer care service at 800-979-8985.
Restaurant.com, this is a website that is known to sell $5 to $100 gift certificates obtainable for thousands of restaurants across the US. This gift certificate is an ideal solution to enable you to save lots of time as well as cash on your dinner meals. You may call them any time at 1-877-640-1844 from Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM. Otherwise, you might likewise consider faxing restaurant.com at 1-847-506-9685.