4 of 5 failures in devices and gadgets occur after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty. When technology goes down in an organization, the business is affected. Nonetheless, an extended Staples warranty available on www.squaretrade.com/staples means that you already have a plan in place to replace or repair your technology to get back to work swiftly.
SquareTrade is the highest-rated protection plan courtesy of its prompt and excellent service. SquareTrade protects laptops, mobile phones, tablets, among many other appliances and electronics from accidental damage, malfunctions, as well as unprecedented mishaps. In contrast with standard warranties, SquareTrade is precisely designed to suit today’s’ consumers by applying innovative technology in offering an effortless claim process.
SquareTrade has partnered with Staples, the largest office supply firm and the second biggest internet retailer across the globe to resell their exclusive protection plans for any eligible item. By partnering with Staples, popular for its convenience and efficiency, SquareTrade makes it easier for clients to purchase their protection plans.
How to register
The process of registering for Staples Extended Protection Plans Online is quite simple. Below are the steps:
1. Visit their official website: www.squaretrade.com/staples.
2. If you own a Staples Rewards Card, key in your Staples Rewards last name and member’s phone. If not, you can register using your store receipt.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter a strong password of your choice.
5. Proceed to create an online Squaretrade.com account.
Your exclusive Staples protection plans will be added to your new online account automatically. Their online platform allows you to conveniently manage your plans as well as file claims anytime you need to.
Why you should go for this Extended Protection Plan
With Extended Protection Plans, you benefit from more peace of mind. Your new purchases are covered beyond the typically limited manufacturer warranty. There are many benefits you can reap from
Extended Protection Plans including:
• Cover beyond manufacturer’s warranty: In case the covered device malfunctions because of normal wear and tear, extended protection plans allow you to either replace this item with the same or a similar thing or subsequently pay the difference and get an upgrade, up to 12 months after the expiry of a manufacturer’s warranty.
• Free technical support/repair services: When your covered item suffers from equipment failure or a technical issue, you can enjoy free technical support or repair services. Furthermore, using the real-time web chat as offered by www.squaretrade.com/staples, you can make use of the diagnostics self-help online.
• Brand new purchases: Extended Protection Plans leave your purchases looking brand new. You need not pay for mishaps such as broken drawers.