Founded in 1901 in Chicago, Walgreens is one of the largest pharmacy store chains in the US. The company specializes in filling wellness and health products, prescriptions, photo services, and health information. Currently, Walgreens operates nearly 8200 stores in US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, and all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
If you are a regular customer of Walgreens, then you can register and manage the balance for the Balance Rewards Program. Once you’re a member, there will be many special offers and rewards to help you save money on the next purchase.
How to register & manage Walgreens balance rewards online :
Step 1: You have to visit the official site of the program at www.walgreens.com/balance, and choose your language option between English and Spanish.
Step 2: If you do not have an account, just select “Register Now” button and create your username and password by following the instructions.
Step 3: Turn back to the main page of the program and use your account information to sign in.
Step 4: Now it is simple to manage your balance, choose any prescription to refill, or set up an auto refilling schedule for your regular medication.
– You should have a prescription invoice for a recent purchase and a Walgreens Balance Rewards card.
– There is no fee to join in the program, and it is available for Duane Reade and Walgreens customers.
– You must be 13 years old or older (14 years old in Puerto Rico) to be eligible for the program.
– There are restrictions on the rewards points: 20 points/mile and 1000 points/month.
– You would save a lot of time with the convenient pharmacy services such as family prescriptions, refills, prescription history, and many more.
– You can get up to 500 rewards points for every fill.
– You could set up text or email reminder for each prescription refill that so you won’t forget it.