Members of Anthem get to enjoy significant health benefits as a result of the affordable and flexible health insurance options the company offers. There’s also a variety of dental and vision insurance covers you can choose from for yourself and your family. Becoming an online member offers you a lot of convenience as you can easily access all the information you need about your plan any time you need it. To register, go to www.anthem.com/register.
Once you’ve become an online member and signed up for a plan, you get an ID card that the company sends in the mail. This card can be used every time you visit your doctor. The physician will usually use the details on your card to find out about your insurance details.
If you happen to lose your card, you can simply ask your provider for another one, print a temporary one or use a mobile ID card on your smartphone, as long as you have the anthem.com app.
How to Register Your Anthem Member ID Card
Registering your member ID card is quite simple and will take you a few minutes. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Visit Anthem home page via anthem.com.
2. Click “Register now” if you don’t have a member account.
3. Anthem offers two ways to register, “Member ID” and “Activation code”.
4. After you’ve entered all the information required for registration, click ‘Continue’. You’ll be given the directions you need to follow.
5. Create a username and enter a password. Then click ‘Log In’. Your ID card is now registered.
In case you experience any hitches or have any queries, anthem.com usually provides contact information through which you can reach them.