Next door is a private social networking app for communities and neighborhoods. If you want to reach your local customer, then the Nextdoor is the best platform to use.
As more and more local people use your services they will recommend it even to those outside your locality, a factor that will make your business grow. When you sign up as business owner, you will be able to see and track recommendations.
On the other hand, as a service seeker, you will be able to see reputable local businesses with the best rating and reviews. If you want to stay informed on what is going on in your community, then Nextdoor is the best platform to join. It is a private secure environment where all members are verified.
Today over 172,000 neighborhoods across the United States use Nextdoor. So do you want to sign up for Nextdoor online but you are wondering how to go about it? If yes then below are step by step process on how sign up for Nextdoor online.
Step by step process on how to sign up for next door online
1. Visit nextdoor.com and enter your email address, street address and apartment.
2. Select if you are a person operating under your name or if you already have a business name.
3. For business owners, the process in the Nextdoor will vary depending on the selection that you pick. (Individual or business)
4. The next step is completing your profile. You will be required to fill all the filed as well as include at least one category that suit your business.
5. Upon completion, your business page will be set up. However it will only contain basic information. You can choose to skip the next step and move to the setting section where you will learn more on how to put quality information on your business page to make it look attractive.