Fitbit is an American based company dealing with numerous products like trackers and more which help in measuring various data such as the heart beating rate, a number of steps walked and others.
To enhance quality and convenient services delivery the company developed the Fitbit app, this app enables users to sync Fitbit with devices to improve the service delivery. In fact, the user of the Fitbit app has many benefits to enjoy all the time.
What They Can Do
Fitbit app has edge-cutting features which make it unique thus people stick there. Some of the things it has the capability of doing include:
- Mobile run
- Tracking exercises
- Sharing exercises
- Offering exercise calendar
- Tracking weight
- Sending notifications
- Keep you connected to friends via Facebook and email
Using the Fitbit app is really simple. It doesn’t require going through the time-consuming procedures. Within less than ten minutes, you will have sync Fitbit and start putting it in action.
How to Sync Fitbit With Your Device
It’s relatively simple to sync Fitbit with your device. The process will relatively take you very few minutes to complete.
Below are the instructions to guide you to sync Fitbit with your device:
- Download and install Fitbit app in your device.
- On your Android device, go to settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- On the Fitbit app dashboard, tap on devices.
- Activate all day sync and tap on Sync now.
- Go back to devices on the Fitbit app dashboard.
- Tap call and text notifications.
- Tap on turn on device notification
- Click OK to enable Fitbit notification service.
- Tap on Sync now and you’re done.
Other Useful Information
If your Fitbit device can’t sync, you may refer to this official help article to fix it.
Fitbit Customer Service Number: 1 (877) 623-4997
Fitbit Support Center: https://help.fitbit.com