Meijer is an American chain of supercenters based in Michigan. It is currently operating more than 240 stores in the Midwest, including Wisconsin, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan.
The mPerks reward is a special program by Meijer that allows regular shoppers to get rewards for their purchases.
You can register and participate in the program to enjoy many benefits and save you money.
How to use the mPerks rewards program by Meijer
Here are a couple of simple steps that you can follow to use the mPerks rewards program by Meijer:
Step 1: Enter the official website of the mPerks rewards by Meijer at www.meijer.com/mperks.
Step 2: Click on “Rewards” on the top left corner of the site.
Step 3: Choose “Create account” on the top right corner of the site.
Step 4: Follow the provided instructions on the screen to create a Meijer account. You will need to provide some personal information, such as email address, first name, last name, ZIP code, as well as your phone number.
Step 5: Accept the policies of the site, then choose “Submit” to create your Meijer account.
Step 6: Back to the program site, and choose “Sign in” on the top right corner.
Step 7: Enter the registered email address and password to sign in.
Step 8: You will notice there are three types of rewards in the mPerks program, including Earned, In Progress, and Available. Just click on one that you want to know.
Step 9: To get rewards, you just need to purchases items in the available categories, then enter the mPerks ID when checking out. The site will automatically updated and calculate your rewards and show it in the Earned section
Other information you need to know
Here is some important information that you need to know before using the mPerks reward program by Meijer:
– You will start earning your rewards automatically as soon as you purchase qualifying goods and use the mPerks ID when checking out.
– Once you have earned the reward, it will live under the Earned tab.
– All that you need to do is to enter the mPerks ID while checking out to use the reward.
– The receipt will display that the reward is deducted off the total purchase.
– You can find more rewards programs under the Available tab.
– You need to wait at least two hours for the reward to turn from Available to In-Progress.