The type of food we eat and exercises we engage in have an impact on our weight loss success. However, it can be hard to keep a right track of these exercises and food choices. Weight Watchers eTools brings you the most interactive eTools including videos, workouts and over 4000 recipes to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
In fact, you carry your diet and exercise plan in your pocket. It means you can access their digital tools anytime and anywhere you want. You also get reliable support from other members of the community. Their system is scientifically proven, and they have helped millions of men and women to achieve their success.
If you are interested, then below are the steps to follow.
How to Register
1. Visit their website www.weightwatchers.com/lifetimeetools.
2. If you are a new visitor, then you can sign up for their eTools by entering the access code. You can get the code from your monthly Pass Voucher under the scratch off part. You can purchase the voucher from the meeting room. If you’ve not registered for your next meeting, then you can do so by visiting https://wellness.weightwatchers.com. You get your meeting based on your current location.
3. Enter the code and Click ‘Continue to Sign Up.’ Enter your details including your email or fax. Complete your sign up process.
4. If you are an existing subscriber, you can log in directly with your details.
5. Once you are logged in, you can get access to a rich library of recipes, exercises, videos and more.
Other things to note
Jean Nidetch is the founder of Weight Watchers. The company understands that weight loss is not an easy journey when you go alone. You can read their subscription plans and offer terms by visiting www.weightwatchers.com/us/plans/meetings. Regardless of your weight loss needs, Weight Watchers eTools sign up procedure is quite simple. All you need is an activation code that you get from your next meeting. Most people prefer Weight Watchers Online.
In case you want to renew your eTools code, you can click on the ‘Renew my At-Work eTools.’ However, you’ll need to enter your username and password to log in first. With Weight Watchers eTools, you can quickly streamline your weight loss journey.