Education can bring a positive change to the world. However, this can only be possible if there are plenty of books to provide knowledge. That is what Scholastic Reading Club aims to provide. It provides a wide collection of children books to help them learn and love to read.
Since they have a wide collection of books, children will find the right book at the ideal time which will get them to love to read and understand more. This will create a society that yearns to learn more and more about various aspects of life. This makes the world to open and everything becomes achievable.
How to Order Books from Scholastic Reading Club
To borrow books from this reading club, follow the procedure below:
- Use your browser to visit their website – www.Scholastic.com/readingclub.
- You need to link up with your Kid’s teacher first. To do this, hit the Get Started under the parent’s box. Use either the unique 5-digit class code the teacher has given to your child or search using Zip code, state or city.
- After finding the teacher, confirm the selection and Click the Create Account button to proceed.
- Fill in the required info i.e. first name, last name, and email address. Your phone number is not a must but you can include it as well. Set your password then read and accept the terms and conditions and proceed.
- You will then be required to add a Child. This will notify your kid’s teacher of the orders placed. To add your child, enter his/her name and grade level. Now you are ready to place an order.
- Add books to your cart using any of the following ways:
- Browse using grade level or themed collection
- Using item number of the books you want to order. The Book Club Flyers available on the site digitally bear this number.
- Confirm your selection after you are done filling your cart. If you have a coupon code, you enter it at this point. Click “Proceed to Checkout” button to complete your order.
- Enter your billing details and submit your order. You can wait for your child’s books to be delivered.
Precautions When Ordering
You should note the “Order Due Date” of your child’s class. This will help the kid’s teacher coordinate orders in the best way possible which will earn him/her bonus points. They can redeem these points for educational materials, supplies and many other rewards.